Saturday, October 28, 2006

I Hate Cancer (better late than never)

A long while ago I intended to write a blog about Cancer, and how much it has affected those that I love (have loved), and how much I hate it. The words never really came to me in such a way that I could write them down... they would come to me sporadically, so I never really wrote the blog, only the title.

What I can write is that my life has been touched by Cancer... two of my Granparents died from "it," my ex-boyfriend's Dad lost his life to "it" as well, an ex-friend has fought against "it" several times, someone who I consider to be one of my closest friends has fought against "it" / beaten "it" several times ("Lady C" as he calls it), one of my dear friends / co-workers is currently battling one of the worst types (Pancreatic), another co-worker beat Breast Cancer, my best friend's Dad has "it," and one of my ratties (Gwen, that has since passed away from Pneumonia and a stroke) had "it" as well.

All I can say is... I hate "it!" I HATE CANCER!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_S1HFhb1EM (My Chemical Romance performing their song "Cancer."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home