Thursday, September 15, 2005

Happy Hour!

Well, I went out last night for "Happy Hour" with about 10 friends of mine from work. ("The downstairs crew!") Moving on... happy hour is a bit different from when I would drink and party, many years ago, but I still had such a blast! I'm a good girl now... water please! I don't go out much anymore... I'm getting too old for that... ha! But, I realized last night that I need to! Socializing with friends, music, dancing, men... I must say, I've missed this... (something I once did 5x /week for about 12 yrs.)!

Anyway... I've re-gained my appreciation for the fact that bars in Boulder have an approximate ratio of 5 men to 1 woman, maybe more. Wooo hooo! Merely my observation of course... and I was having fun observing.

I have lost some of my voice from yelling over the crowds / bands at the various bars. Now THAT'S a good time! And I ran into an old party-friend that I haven't seen in about 8 yrs.! Go figure.

I can't wait for the next Friday night outing... I'm ready! And this time, we better go where there's Hip Hop or Goth for me to dance to, damnit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home