Sunday, July 16, 2006

Comedy Works



Last week was, for the most part, a rotten week for me. Losing my dearest rattie Gwen, my big rattie boy Li'l Man became quite ill two days later, not sleeping enough, and ending up with a migraine to boot.

There was an enjoyable evening spent with a few friends at Comedy Works though... Wed. night. It was an early Birthday get-together that Comedy Works offered me... part of their Birthday Club.

I had a great time, with a lot of laughs... my cheeks were sore by the time we left. :) I am glad that Brenda, Rob, Stuart, Kathy, and Kyla (clockwise from left) were willing and able to join me for my night out! I was disappointed that Zack and Joy were unable to find a sitter for their 3 kids... I would have liked to have them come along as well. *sigh*

The headlining comedian was Louis Johnson... and he was hilarious. The man pictured above went right before Louis... one of the opening acts... and he was hysterical as well. If only I could remember his name! (There would have been more pictures, but, apparently you aren't "allowed" to take them during the show. haha OOPS! I got a verbal spanking...)

Who's the guy in the 3rd row, with the backwards baseball cap anyway? Yes, I WOULD like to know. hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home