Tuesday, July 04, 2006

To Buy or Not to Buy?











So this long 4th of July weekend has been a little more fun and exciting than most long holiday weekends. I was fortunate enough to be given the "OK" on borrowing *rhymes with Bonnie's* new "toy" while he's out of town. Yipee!!

I went for my first ride in it, me in the back seat, about a month ago... a cruise up into the mountains, and it was such a blast! A bit windy I must say, I felt a bit like one of those bobble-heads, actually... but a blast nonetheless. And, it turns out, this fun and way-cool-looking piece of 4x4 was... GASP... affordable! When I found this out I decided that I just may want to get one for myself!

My car is shitty in the snow and bad road conditons... and it will not enable me to go up to my parent's place in the mountains during the snowy, winter months... I have to mooch a ride. *sigh* This goes against whatever independent streak I have (though I really appreciate the rides!). With a Jeep (or something like it), I'd be able to drive where I want, when I want... without the limitations that I currently experience with Barney (my car).

For a couple of days now, I've been driving this Jeep around, and the more I drive it... the more I want one! It's not a smooth ride, by any sense of the imagination... but it's more fun that way, bouncing around, wind blowing my hair. hee hee Not to mention... it's a bit of an attention- getter. ;) This is not a bad thing since I'm very single, and looking.

It looks like blue skies all day today, so running errands should be even more fun. It's almost time to return it, and when that moment comes and I trade back to my car... I admit, I'll be pouting.

The question remains... to buy or not to buy a Jeep Wrangler???

1 Comments:

At 2:41 PM MDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you don't do much highway driving they're fun. But, hot as heck in the summer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home