Saturday, May 19, 2007

Painting!

Despite the fact that I'm battling a Bronchial Infection, and have been for 4 days now, I'm going to paint my condo today! My youngest Sister K, Brother-in-Law J, and my Nephew are coming over this morning after G's swimming lesson and they are going to help me get this done. (THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH K&J!!!)

I've been wanting to paint the livingroom, diningroon, and kitchen since I moved in... that was two years ago. It just seemed like such a daunting task for me to tackle on my own, so I have kept putting it off.

Despite all of my coughing, and my "Demi Moore" (yeah, right!)... more realistically my boy-going-through-puberty voice... we're going to get this done today. Wooo hooo! =D No more plain, boring, blah white walls everywhere!! *jumping for joy*

Well, I better make sure I have put that lovely blue painter's tape on all the trim, countertops, cabinets, etc., and make sure all my shit is together before they arrive.

I'll post some pictures of the finished product, for anyone who may be curious about what types of colors I've chosen. hehe (If you know what types of colors I like to have my nails done... then you may get an idea. And if you don't know... it's not pale and subdued.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home