Monday, December 31, 2007

Knobs... Knobs... and More Knobs!











I have had 11 days off for the holidays, and on Saturday I decided to get in touch with my "inner handyman" and tackle my long-awaited project of adding knobs to all of my kitchen cabinets and drawers. I had been putting this off because I really wasn't sure how to go about doing it, but then I saw an episode of "Take Home Handyman" Saturday morning, and he (Andrew Dan-Jumbo) actually did a segment on how to do this!

For Christmas I got some cash (thanks Ma!), which was to go toward buying knobs... so I then had no reason not to make this home improvement. It took quite a while, as I had to get the placement and marking of the template just right, then mark the location, punch a dent in the wood, drill a hole in all the cabinet doors / drawers, then go back and put all the knobs (24) on.

Here's the outcome... before and after pics. I'm so glad that I took the time to get it done! I love it!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home