Friday, May 25, 2007

Pneumonia

Due to being down for the count all week long with a case of Pneumonia (pre-empted (?) by a Bronchial Infection last week), there has been no update on my painting project.

Last weekend, my condo did get painted. I mostly sat around taking care of my 9 month old Nephew (due to being ill), while K&J did the painting. They will be coming over again tomorrow to give the darker color it's 3rd and final coat, and finish up some of the detailing. Again, I will be babysitting "G," since I'm still recouping and need to continue resting. This sucks, because I would prefer to be more of a help with the actual painting, rather than feeling like a slacker!

My "job" for the week was supposed to be getting more paint, some additional supplies, and finishing up the "cutting in" work that is necessary. This obviously hasn't happened, since I've been home all week (out of work even)... in bed or on the couch. :(

I'm looking forward to tomorrow... getting this project finished up, my things put back where they belong... all thanks to having more help than I'd ever expect. Thank you again, K&J!

Thank you also to "S" , Tom, and Ma... for bringing me food and keeping me company here and there while I've been ill.

2 Comments:

At 9:21 PM MDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Hugs* Amykins, I've been worried about you.. sent you a text thanking you for Hazel live.

Get well soon!

 
At 7:07 AM MDT, Blogger Rocky Mountain Rat Girl said...

Thank you, Duane! (Got the text as well...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home