Sunday, October 23, 2005

Racism DOES exist in 2005...

...and if you think it doesn't, you are ignorant... are racist yourself... you choose to ignore it... or you live under a freakin' rock!

Reading the following article (link below) made me physically ill. Not only did I have to force myself not to cry, but it put my stomach into knots and made me extremely angry. I know first hand that this family is not the only family that believes and teaches such bullshit to their children, who will then teach it to their children, and so on. This means, it will never end... sickening.

This article is about two VERY young, white (German) girls... "white nationalists" to be exact, who are preaching their message of hate via song... singing about "white power."

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

When is the world going to get past this hate, this ignorance? I know that it won't be in my lifetime, which is such a shame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home