Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Migraines!!!

I had yet another migraine, completely out of the blue yesterday... 2nd one in 5 days. What the fuck is going on?? It should not be hormones right now... all I can think of is the lighting over my desk, so I hope to get some bulbs removed today... to dim them a bit. See if this helps.

These stupid headaches interrupt my life, for sure... ESPECIALLY work. And yesterday's nearly made me miss the wedding I was so honored to be invited to and so looking forward to. Thanks to "L," my Supervisor at work... I was able to make it... in my drug induced haze and subdued pain. (L picked me up, brought me to the wedding, and brought me back home shortly after. Wow... what a favor to me!) I'm glad it wasn't one of my really bad migraines, rather it was more on the mild side... but miserable nonetheless.

Hopefully the lights in my "office" are the culprit, and the problem can be eliminated quickly. I cannot take having this many migraines again, and at this frequency! In my desperation to feel better, I tried something rather bizarre... I'll write about it later. Have to get to work...

1 Comments:

At 10:12 PM MDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at you... complete with pictures in your post. You have arrived!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home