Saturday, April 08, 2006

Yeeeeeeee Hawwww!

















Two words... BRAD PAISLEY!

So, this morning I purchased tickets to see Brad Paisley in concert on June 23rd. Am I just a little bit excited? HELL YEAH I AM!!

Our tickets are up close enough that I'll be able to actually see him which will make the show even better than most. (I'm glad I was on the ball when they went on sale!)

My impatience has already started to kick in. haha June seems like it's so far away, but I'll have to chill out and wait. I have all his CDs and they will be played many-a-time between now and then. I'll be ready to sing and dance to all his songs and probably annoy everyone around me.

Will he wear a white "wife-beater" for the show here? I certainly hope so... can't get much better than that! (Yes, I'm a sucker for an attractive man in a "wife-beater." *sigh*) Geez it's hard to believe I'm 38! haha

1 Comments:

At 5:22 AM MDT, Blogger sandrajeanpoet said...

Hey you, nothing like a little sweet anticipation-- a couple months worth!

Have fun~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home