Tuesday, March 21, 2006

From Forbes.com

I'm happy to say, I don't believe I fit into any of these categories. WHEW! I do tend to lean a bit towards being a "perfectionist," but I learned that at my job, there's no time for that. Not to mention... the stress of trying to be perfect.

Forbes.com’s list of types of bad employees:

The Manipulator: Thinks everything is all about him
Perfectionist: Never gets off the dime
The Defiant: Has great potential, but tapping it is a long-term project
Mr. and Ms. Irresponsible: They act like kids
Lolita: Young women who believe sexy clothes are the only way to make themselves appealing
The Office Dennis Miller: Tends to be bright but doesn’t have a clue that what he sees as clever and playful is often painful to others
The Chronically Late: Understands the rules and may not know what’s expected of her

1 Comments:

At 11:53 AM MST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got a little Dennis Miller in me.

No, for real. He's over at my place right now... in me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home