Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Friendship

Some things I've realized over the past couple of weeks about "people," losing friendships, etc.:

1. Some people are just mean... hidding underneath a shell of nicety (until you do / say something they don't like). Mean people suck!

2. "Birds of a feather DO flock together."

3. It hurts to lose a friend, especially over something STUPID.

4. Not everyone is worthy of my friendship or my caring.

5. I am no longer willing to "smooth things over" or be the one to "make the first move" when I haven't been the "cause."

6. Have I mentioned that it hurts to lose a friend?

7. If someone walks away easily, and with a sharp tongue... perhaps they were not a friend at all.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... kiss my ass.

2 Comments:

At 11:09 AM MST, Blogger Rocky Mountain Rat Girl said...

We really should hang out and catch up sometime soon.

 
At 5:04 PM MST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said, RMRG. I agree.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home