Saturday, February 25, 2006

Sex Expo - Denver

















I






















Today I went to the Sex Expo at the Colorado Convention Center with my friend Rob, and his girlfriend Karen (who showed up later on). Rob and I went early afternoon to get a jump on things. The first word that came to my mind when we arrived, and when I started driving home was... WOW!

Explanation of the pictures. hee hee
Top: Me and Rubberella, "Fetish Queen of an Indigent World."
2nd Down: Me and ?
3rd Down: Me and Bare Assets Dancer (I think her "name" is Kiki), after I just got a dance and spanked her.
4th Down: Rob, Me, and Bare Assets Dancer (I think her "name" is Princess).

I was on sensory overload for about 4 1/2 hours or so at this place. Good Lord. I still have a silly ass grin on my face... I'm so glad I went. I haven't done anything this "out of the norm" in years I'm thinkin', and I needed it! How much fun I had... going to Denver and hanging out with Rob, then with Rob and Karen for a bit once she got there was a total blast!

I develped a little liking for one of the Bare Asset male dancers, "Sin,"while I was at the show. I spent a little time talking with him, which was cool. The pictures I took of him sucked, but I do have the striptease he did with "Iceman" as an .wmv! I know, I'm a dork.

4 Comments:

At 2:59 PM MST, Blogger Rocky Mountain Rat Girl said...

Indeed! She was very nice too... What a rush that was!

 
At 5:04 PM MST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find your behavior appalling. You need to go take yourself to a good bible based church. Sinners beware....

 
At 12:18 PM MST, Blogger DavidStL said...

First that last poster needs to worry about their own house and leave you alone!!!

Next!

You are my hero RMRG!!!

 
At 10:56 AM MST, Blogger Rocky Mountain Rat Girl said...

Tee Hee... thanks Mr. Man. *blush*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home