Friday, February 24, 2006

VENTING!

Rude, Arrogant People who Don't Use Common Sense, etc. Annoy Me... ARGH!

Traits of said "people:"

Arrogance (NOT the same as healthy self-confidence.)
Rudeness (Do you know HOW to say "Please" and / or "Thank You?" Do you find it THAT necessary to interrupt a conversation to ask a question... can you not wait a minute for your turn? Do you like to cut people off mid-sentence / thought? Or, are you really just that rude?)
Lacking Common Sense (I digress... no specific example will be given.)
Lack of Loyalty
Embracing the "Me Syndrome" (It's all about me, me, me... and that's ALWAYS the motivation behind anything.)
Seeking "Social Popularity" (Are we still in High School? I sure hope not!!!)
Immaturity (Usually related to age, but not always... shows itself in many unattractive ways.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home