Friday, February 17, 2006

RIP Chance (Aug. 2004 - Feb. 17, 2006)


My dear rattie boy, Chance, passed away sometime late this afternoon or early this evening. (I checked on him when I came home for lunch, so he passed somewhere between 2pm and when I got home from dinner after work at about 7:30pm.) Another little piece of my heart has been taken away, and I'm a grieving mess. Now I have to wrap him up nice an cozy and somehow get up the strength to say goodbye and put him in the freezer until I can take his body to my Vet first thing tomorrow morning. I wish he could have beaten his illness... instead, it beat him.

This is awful... I write this in tears and undeniable sadness.

Bye, bye my friend... have fun at "the Rainbow Bridge."

1 Comments:

At 8:49 PM MST, Blogger Rocky Mountain Rat Girl said...

Thanks for writing, Lindy. However, I must say... my pets aren't, and will never be easily, or in any other way, replaced. Like people, they are also my loved ones.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home