Saturday, December 17, 2005

Karma

karma

n : (Hinduism and Buddhism) the effects of a person's actions that determine his destiny in his next incarnation

How do you know when / if it is Karma that is causing things, not so pleasant or happy things, to happen in your life? If things are going poorly now... things that should be fine, and not so damn difficult... could that mean that I was a terrible, awful person in a previous life and I'm paying for it now? Some sort of "get back?" Or, am I just meant to have these difficulties and bullshit challenges always coming my way, because they are the cards I've been dealt and I have to deal... just because? Does it have nothing at all to do with karma?

I can't help but wonder... not just why, but... why me?

If it is karma, then the saying is true... "Karma is a bitch!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home