Saturday, December 03, 2005

Movies, Movies, and More Movies

It's cold here this weekend, so I got my errands out of the way earlier today, and the rest of my weekend will be filled with watching movies.

Today I watched "Lost in Translation," and "Alfie." I am going to try and stay up to watch "Mr. & Mrs. Smith tonight, but I'm thinking it won't happen. I also have the entire first season of "Rescue Me" to watch. Exciting weekend for Amy! Not.

Each of the two movies that I watched today had a line, a noteworthy quote, that I actually pushed "pause" to write down. (I have a "thing" for meaningful quotes...)

From "Lost in Translation," as said by Bill Murray:
"The more you know who you are and what you want, the less you let things bother you."

Loved that line! And I will try to remember that in my own life.

From "Alfie," as said by Jude Law:
I'm free as a bird... my life's my own, but I don't have piece of mind. Without that, you have nothing.

When he said this, it sounded all too familiar. I pondered...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home