Friday, November 25, 2005

Kobe's Balls

First off... my Uncle is a very successful Chiropractor in NY state, plays rugby and polo, loves to water ski / jet ski, and snowmobile too. A bit of a "daredevil," but a regular guy. Except for his off-kilter, and a bit morbid sense of humor. :/ Not to mention, he's about 50 going on 25! haha

I spoke with him yesterday, and he told me a little story that I HAD to write about. *shaking head*

Relatively recently, he got a new dog, a Rotweiller (no comment) to keep his existing dog company. Well, this new dog, whom he named Kobe Bryant (my mistake to ask why), needed to be neutered. My uncle told the Vet that he wanted to watch the surgery, and, well... they let him! As he told me, "She (the Vet) popped out one of his balls and I said, I want to keep them." Wha? Huh? Why? Anyway, the Vet saw nothing wrong with this, and told the approximately 18 yr. old Vet Tech, "We need a jar of formaldehyde to put them in." As Chipper put it, "The kid took about two steps, looked at me and said, that's weird." hahahahaha EXACTLY what I'm thinking!

Fast forward to now.

Kobe is fine, and my Uncle keeps his balls in his SUV as a conversation piece / starter! He said that the other night he went to a local bar (where he knows everyone I guess) for a bite to eat and brought the jar in with him. He sat at the end of the bar, the bartender asked what was in the jar... and the conversation starts. *shaking head again* Seems the jar worked its way all the way down the counter at the bar, through the kitchen staff, and back to the bar. OK... I can see how this works as a conversation starter, but it just seems wrong! He even suggested seeing for myself... and he'd send them to me here in CO and I could "try it myself." I turned down the offer... some people (friends!) already think I'm a freak! ;) hahaha Doing this would just seal the deal I think.

If I get mail from him, I'm marking it "RETURN TO SENDER!" (The only balls I want to see are attached to the next man in my life. hee hee)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home