Saturday, November 19, 2005

More silly "Blogthings"

To alleviate my boredom, I've found myself back at blogthings.com, looking at the silly quizzes they have to take and post to blogs. Exciting Saturday night, huh? What's scary is, every once in a while I take one of these quizzes, and no matter how trivial and dumb it seems, the results ring true. When that is the case, I post them here... for an eyeroll and maybe a giggle... even if it is at my expense. hahaha Here's my latest:

How are you in Love?

You fall in love quickly and easily.

You tend to get very attached when you're with someone.

You want to see your love all the time.

You love your partner unconditionally and don't try to make them change.

You stay in love for a long time, even if you aren't loved back.

When you fall, you fall hard.

How Are You In Love?
Very interesting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home