Saturday, October 29, 2005

Sleepy

Now usually I'm not going out at night, staying out late (especially on work nights), having many things to do... but the past few nights have been different... and I'm too old and too tired! haha Don't get me wrong, I've been having a great time getting out and being social. I thought I was hanging in there... not really that tired from lack of sleep... until about an hr. or so ago. After being out late Thurs. night (attending a Lupus benefit comedy show) and not getting to bed until midnight, then up at 6... out last night to have fondue (for the first time!) with my friend Kyla, and then to see Molly Greacen (my Accupuncturist and coworker's wife) and her band play at her CD Release Party, and to bed around 11:30 or 12 again, up at 7... it has now caught up with me and I'm TIRED! I almost fell asleep during my manicure... sheesh!

My Nieces 1 yr. B-day party is in just over 2 hrs., so I think I have time for a nap. And, unfortunately, I won't be attending the B.R.F.D. annual spaghetti dinner afterall. There's always next year!

I will be in bed tonight by 9, and I'm not doing a damn thing tomorrow! =D Oh... and we lose daylight savings time tonight... "fall back" one hour. (Leaving work when it's dark really sucks, but getting up when the sun is out is a plus.)

Nap time... nighty night. ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home