Sunday, November 20, 2005

*Heavy sigh*

This is one of the most boring Sunday's I have had in a long time. Ugh! I tried to be productive... cleaning bird cages, didn't get to my rattie cages yet... but still BORING! I tried reading Cosmo, but reading always makes me tired. I watched lots of TV... that was OK, nothing exciting... just some reality show about Hulk Hogan's family. haha Several episodes of it at that.

As usual, I ended up falling asleep on the couch for a couple hours. Nothing like a early evening nap to throw off my sleep schedule. :/ I need to stay vertical when I'm on the couch, or it's inevitable that I'll fall asleep at some point, no matter what I'm watching or reading.

Three minutes until "Grey's Anatomy" comes on, so I'm off to bed to watch it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home