Wednesday, November 23, 2005

On TV!

Wooo Hoooo! Tonight my "Fantasy Husband" had a TV special on ABC. I damn near forgot about it, but at the last minute, I remembered... thank goodness! Kenny Chesney, for an entire hour, on "regular" TV... can't get too much better than that! Well, it could, but I won't get into that right now. (Other than the obvious... it would have been better without commercials.) And, I managed to scrounge up an old VHS with who-knows-what on it, and TAPED IT for later viewing. This may be one of those reasons that Duane calls me "Uber Dork."

BONUS: About a week ago or so, my TV / stereo was finally hooked up so that I can have stereo sound through my stereo speakers, rather than the TV. This came in VERY HANDY tonight while watching this program, and enjoying the musical (and visual) stimulation. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home