Thursday, November 24, 2005

Things I LOVE...

In no particular order... and the list will keep growing. =D

1. My pet rats
2. Penises (hard or soft... they are equally intriguing)
3. Man nipples
4. The Autumn colors
5. My family
6. My friends and coworkers
7. My pet birds and betta fish (RIP Freckles 10/31/05)
8. Saying the perfect thing at the perfect time
9. Thunderstorms
10. Rainy day weekends
11. My favorite music
12. That I bought my own condo, and it rocks!
13. Decaf carmel soy lattes from Joe's (esp. if made by Joe)
14. People watching
15. Innocent flirting ;)
16. Mexican food
17. Having my own "office" at work
18. BOULDER!
19. El Taco Loco's salsa (muy cilantro!)
20. Trying to find the perfect red purse... finding it, and then finding out (before I buy it, thank goodness) that my new friend at work has the same exact one! haha To buy or not to buy?
21. Gerber daisies, daisies, and tulips
22. Chatting with my new friend "D"
23. Finding new jeans that actually fit right
24. Getting recent pictures of my Nieces
25. Hugging, kissing, playing with my Nieces
26. The fantasy of getting a new car (SUV would be nice)
27. Masturbating (Shhhhhhh! hehe)
28. Cuddling with someone special *sigh*
29. Productive / meaninful talks
30. Being in love
31. Country music (it moves me...)
32. Attending concerts
33. People-watching (Pearl St. is good for that)
34. Not having a headache or generally feeling like shit
35. 311!
36. My new "boy shorts"
37. When my laundry is caught up
38. Romantic comedies
39. Anticipating how my livingroom / kitchen will look when I finally paint a wall in each room "Cooper Molera Fandango Red"
40. Reading Duane's blogs
41. Watching The Apprentice on Thurs. nights
42. When it's getting closer to Friday
43. Taco Bell
44. Chris Rock and David Chappelle's stand up comedy
45. Getting a good deal on major car (engine) work =D

8 Comments:

At 3:05 PM MDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to know.

 
At 11:01 AM MDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a great purse!

 
At 9:30 PM MST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will this be the never ending blog entry?

 
At 7:07 AM MST, Blogger Rocky Mountain Rat Girl said...

hee hee This very well may be just that!

 
At 3:02 PM MST, Blogger Dustin said...

good to know?...lol seriously.
didnt expect all that.
odd...

 
At 4:25 PM MST, Blogger DavidStL said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:57 PM MST, Blogger Rocky Mountain Rat Girl said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:23 PM MST, Blogger DavidStL said...

No it’s not fair! “Sigh”
But I am impressed at how honest you are in your list. I don’t think I can go there on my blog yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home