Saturday, January 14, 2006

"Life Boot Camp"

"Life boot camp," is what my Uncle calls what he is currently going through... also known as, an EXTREMELY nasty divorce, due to a completely crazed and lost-her-freakin'-mind-soon-to-be ex-wife.

How does someone who once loved you, who made meaninful vows to you on your wedding day, who you lived with for years and years, who you slept next to at night... become so unbelievably, inconceivably vengeful, deceitful, and want to do everything they can to "ruin" you when the time comes to get a divorce? Especially when neither of you have been happy for years prior, you both knew it was coming... but neither would make the first move. Then, someone does... in this case, my Uncle...and WHAMO... she loses her fucking mind!

"I'm going to ruin your life. And, I'm never leaving this fucking house." I believe this is exactly what she told him. Well, I have to hand it to her... she sure wasn't bluffing.

This crazy woman I once called my Aunt D%$#*&, apparently has the mind of a criminal. Who knew?? The things she is doing and has pulled during what should have been a relatively "easy" divorce, is beyond what my mind can even wrap itself around.

Do you ever really KNOW someone? When / how do you know if someone has the potential of causing monumental havok and devastation in your life if they are faced with something they don't like, don't approve of... something that they don't want?

I wish my Uncle the best during this "Life Boot Camp" he said he is going through. I know that he is a better person than she, and will not stoop to the games and deceipt that she is living daily. She will get hers... if not in Court, in Karma.

Fuck you Aunt D%$#*&... Uncle "C" will be just fine. You will NOT "ruin him"... maybe right now you are screwing up everything for him, but it's just temporary. You know you are a liar, and a criminal, and a psycho to boot. Time will tell...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home