Sunday, February 19, 2006

New Bed!

My new bed frame has arrived and was my project for this morning... building it and getting my room back in order. I feel like such a grownup now... I have a "real" bed frame... complete with headboard AND footboard! Not just a rusty, old frame that holds up my boxspring and mattress that I believe belonged to my Grandparents once upon a time!

My bedroom walls are all painted black (eggshell finish), so the headboard isn't all that visible, but the footboard is... and it contrasts nicely with my white and off-white bed linens. (As you can see in the before and after photos...) I love it!

2 Comments:

At 7:19 PM MST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Black Walls? You closet Goth you

 
At 9:23 PM MST, Blogger Rocky Mountain Rat Girl said...

Closet Goth? You just stay out of my closet, Duane! haha Unless you're going to reorganize it for me that is. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home