Saturday, October 06, 2007

My Decorating Continues...





I got some curtains for my livingroom! I love 'em, they are a nice change from the up/down Hunter Douglas shades that came with my place when I bought it. Very cozy for winter I'm thinking... though they are thin and not lined. (I didn't want fancy drapes... these are perfect.) Next will be for my bedroom, but I have to wait a while. My spending spree will catch up with me if I'm not careful. (Especially after splurging on my new 37" LCD flat screen TV. Love it!)

Thanks, Ma, for hanging out and helping me with this project. For ironing all the curtain panels (on my kitchen counter, since I don't have an ironing board)... and for showing me all the important tidbits I need to know when hanging a curtain rod.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home