Sunday, September 09, 2007

Testosterone = TROUBLE

These two brothers are a handful. They are getting along well, not as much rattie boxing... arguments... and squeaking, as there was for several months after bringing them home as babies. They must have worked out which one is the alpha rat.

They love to have playtime on my couch with me (with a shower curtain and sheet on the couch of course), but they are also very independent and curious which can get them into trouble if I leave them without supervision. Especially Caleb (top photo)... who will use any way possible to get down off the couch or end table. He then hides under the couch and will not come out, even though he knows his name! Hardy is a better listener, and when he's followed Caleb into trouble (Peer pressure, it's a tough thing... even amongst rats. haha), at least Hardy has returned when I called him.

Anyway, these are the last two of my five rattie's updated pictures. :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home