Saturday, April 15, 2006

Yahoo IM Hell

I've been working on positive thinking lately... that there is still hope for me, that I will find love again. That one day... someone, somewhere... will come along and fall in love with me, and me with him, and we'll eventually get married. Then, here on a Saturday night when I'm on-line, (minding my own business), along comes a "random," unsolicited Instant Message from some guy who reminds me that it may not happen at all for me. I may never get married. GRRRRRRRRR!

xxxxxxx2323x: You ever been married?
Amy: Nope
xxxxxxx2323x: Well, good for you.
Amy: lol
Amy: Depends how you look at it.
xxxxxxx2323x: Depends on who you are.
Amy: Someday... I hope.
xxxxxxx2323x: It'd be tough, at your advanced age.

Did he really just say, "It'd be tough, at your advanced age??" Oh.... my.... God!!

Then, after silence on my part, he follows up with:

xxxxxxx2323x: Not impossible, but tough.

Thanks a lot, crap-weasel! At least I'm not out "trolling profiles" on Yahoo like your loser ass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home