Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Yet Another Great Bumper Sticker


Tonight, on my way to dinner with our Administrative Support Team, I saw this bumper sticker (see picture) on the back of a car parked in downtown Boulder. It had many stickers, another which I was rather fond of as well. The latter one said something to the effect of, "I'll see you in hell, I'll be the one driving the bus." The "I love my vagina" one was particularly of note, however. haha

I still think the window sticker that I had on Barney (my car) for about 5 years or so was the best. Over those years, that sticker provoked several people to get out of their cars at red lights, walk up from behind my car, and tell me how offensive it was, etc. I found this to be too funny to ever even consider taking it off. But, I did outgrow it, EVENTUALLY. Maybe I liked it so much, and didn't find it offensive... because... there was some truth to it? "Skinny Little Bitch," it said. Gosh I miss that sticker! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home