Sunday, January 28, 2007

Mmmm, honeydew...


Being sick with a knock-down, drag-out, kick-me-in-the-ass head cold for the past 5 days has left me with a lot of time on my hands... of that little time out of bed / off the couch, I have been hanging with my ratties.

Last night I had the chance to see Caleb VERY contentedly enjoying one of the several pieces of honeydew melon I had given to all my little furkids. He was so happy in fact, he decided to sit IN the food dish that he shares with his brother, Hardy, in an attempt to not share. haha

Look at those little hands... eyes... ears... and, that nose! ADORABLE!


(*Note to self: Clean food bowl, though cage can wait.)

1 Comments:

At 9:01 PM MST, Blogger Lidarman said...

Great photo...love those cute little hands! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home