Monday, June 25, 2007

Does Anyone...

... even read my fucking blog??? I receive no comments, no nothing. I think I'm going to retire this blog soon if things don't change. Why keep writing and posting my pictures if no one is reading, or cares enough to even post comments? *sigh*

And, yes, I do write my blog for me... it's my journal for the most part. However, getting comments sometimes motivates me, shows me another side of thinking, makes me laugh, or in some cases... pisses me off. All of these are better and more beneficial to me than nothing being said at all.

7 Comments:

At 9:19 AM MDT, Blogger Lidarman said...

Just because you don't get comments, doesn't mean it's not read by slews of stalkers ;-)

if you want to know how many hits you get, sign up for Google analytics.

 
At 2:27 PM MDT, Blogger Rocky Mountain Rat Girl said...

Google analytics?

 
At 2:28 PM MDT, Blogger Rocky Mountain Rat Girl said...

And, THANK YOU RICHARD... for commenting often! I appreciate it. =D

 
At 6:31 PM MDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:15 PM MDT, Blogger Rocky Mountain Rat Girl said...

Crap! I did not mean to delete the last comment left by Draco. :(

 
At 11:37 PM MDT, Blogger Thelma said...

i soooo know how you feel. =) lurking after reading duane's post. *waving hello*

 
At 5:41 AM MDT, Blogger Rocky Mountain Rat Girl said...

Hi Thelma. Thanks for "dropping in" on my blog. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home