Monday, October 15, 2007

Mystery Bouquet

Saturday morning when I opened up my curtains, I saw these beautiful lillies (?) wrapped in a huge bouquet on my patio table! This is the fouth time I've had "mystery flowers" left on my patio. The first was one red rose, and I never found out who left it for me. The second was a single sunflower, the third... a small bunch of sunflowers... and now these.

The second and third were left by my friend / neighbor, "T," that he had picked while on a walk. Once it was a reasonable hour on Saturday and I could call him, I was able to verify that he was indeed the one who left me these flowers as well. What a perfect way to put a smile on my face and start my day!

Thank you, "T!"

1 Comments:

At 1:20 PM MDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a beautiful random act of kindness. this just brightened my day. i think i'll have to leave something anonymously on someone's doorstep. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home