Thursday, May 08, 2008

Greyhounds!!

I LOVE GREYHOUNDS, particularly these two girls... Azrael (white), and Maeve (black).

A coworker / friend of mine was dogsitting, catsitting, and birdsitting for a week, and these were the dogs. She asked me if I wanted to come see them (even though I'm severely allergic to all these mentioned animals), and since I love dogs so much, I said, "Of course!" We took them on a few walks that week, and what a wonderful time I had with Azrael and Maeve. (Look they are smiling too. hee hee)

Azrael took an immediate liking to me which which was awesome... she just loved it when I showed up. Maeve, however, was very skittish and shy and didn't warm up to me completely (when off the leash anyway) until our third and final walk last Saturday morning.

I miss these two girls and I hope to be able to visit / walk them again sometime. If I could, I would run out and get myself a rescued Greyhound, just as these girls were.

P.S. I also groomed the cockatiel that looked a bit neglected and was quite in need of wax removal on his crown, and a good cleaning / sanitizing of his water and food bowls. His crown is now standing upright and he somehow seems to know he's much more handsome now. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home