Sunday, April 16, 2006

Getting to Know Me (questions / answers)

I love these! Corny?? Probably... (filled out yesterday, posted today.)

1. What is your occupation? Administrative Assistant
2. Do you like banana sandwiches? Banana sandwiches? Never tried one...
3. What are you listening to right now? Brad Paisley's "Time Well Wasted" CD.
4.What was the last thing you ate? Just had a bowl of bite-size shredded wheat.
5. Do you wish on stars? Sometimes
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple
7. How is the weather right now? It's dark outside, but nice... clear skies, not too cold or too warm.
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My youngest Sister... K.
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I lifted it from SandraJean's blog .
10. How old are you today? 38
11. Favorite drink? Water
12. Favorite sport to watch? NASCAR
13. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yep, I like to enhance the red in my hair. :)
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Glasses
15. Pets? Yep. Six rats, three cockatiels, and one betta fish.
16. Favorite month? I don't really have one, but I like July (my B-day month).
17. Favorite food? Mexican
18. What was the last movie you watched? Just watched "Julian Po," and "True Romance."
19. Favorite day of the year? Thanksgiving, my B-day, Christmas...
20. What do you do to vent anger? Cry
21. What was your favorite toy as a child? Baseball / glove, Stretch Armstrong, model cars / trucks, skateboard, Stompers 4x4s, Atari... Yes, I was a tomboy.
22. Fall or Spring? Spring
23. Hugs or kisses? Depends who is on the other end of each.
24. Cherry or Blueberry? Blueberry
25. Do you want your friends to email you back? Nope
26. Who is most likely to respond? N/A
27. Who is least likely to respond? N/A
28. Living arrangements? Live alone
29. When was the last time you cried? Today
30. What is on the floor of your closet? My shoes
31. Who is the friend you have had the longest? No clue
32. What did you do last night? Watched TV, made sure my rattie-girl Gwen was OK after her surgery earlier in the day, went to bed early.
33. What inspires you? Good question... being alive I guess.
34. What are you afraid of? Being alone forever, dying, SPIDERS, heights...
35. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? N/A - veggie burger please.
36. Favorite car? Hummer H2 or H3, Toyota 4Runner, Honda Accord (all in black)... I have many.
37. Favorite dog breed? I'm allergic so it doesn't matter, but, I love Viszla's!
38. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
39. How many states have you lived in? Two
40. How many cities have you lived in? Three (one for only 11 mos. though)
41. What is the last book you read? Completely through? Hmm... not sure.

1 Comments:

At 4:47 AM MDT, Blogger sandrajeanpoet said...

Interesting, and jeez, you WERE a Tom Boy! My sister had a Stretch Armstrong- you evoked a funny memory!
Hope you had a great weekend.
Take Care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home