Saturday, August 05, 2006

I've Been "Bundled"

I just got, for the first time EVER... BROADBAND INTERNET! Woo hoo! *happy dance* I've always had good 'ole fashion dial-up. I also got "Enhanced Cable" with the On Demand feature (seems pretty cool so far), and VOIP phone service.

Toys, toys, and more toys! Time to go try the others now that I've played with the Internet connection a bit. Wow, it's speedy! =D

** UPDATE ** It's been 5 hrs. since my installation, and the cable is not working already! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! So, I either have to watch "regular" cable in my room, as I am now, or go watch a DVD on the couch. I'm so pissed! A Technician will be here again tomorrow... oh joy.

1 Comments:

At 12:33 PM MDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your ride has been pimped.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home