Thursday, August 31, 2006

GOLFING!


Last Friday, nine of us from work (eight men and me... is that like "Three Men and a Baby?"), left work around 12:30ish and went golfing! I was a bit nervous, mostly because I haven't been on a golf course since sometime in Spring 2000. The closest I've been to golfing since then has been to the driving range... and I hadn't even done that in a while. I thought it would / could be a lot of fun though... and I always had the option of giving up out of sheer frustration, or they could tell me, "Amy, you suck, please stop playing!" I then would have the fun of just cruising around in the cart for a few hours. :)

I had the best time!! I only played the first nine holes, and I "scored" an 80. The great time I had made it worth every one of those 80 hits. Nice job, eh? hahaha My threesome-mates were the best... no heckling... only encouragement and patience on their part. I have already thanked them both for that... along with the rest of the guys.

The picture above is of two of the threesomes (exluding me of course)... on the 10th hole. I was getting ready to leave, they were getting ready to play on, and the first threesome was already off and rolling way ahead. (My threesome-mates: 2nd from the left and far right.)

2 Comments:

At 10:52 PM MDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, I'd love to watch you play a round. Great job.

Or should I call you RMRG?

 
At 6:31 AM MDT, Blogger Rocky Mountain Rat Girl said...

Thank you, Mr. LBB.

Better idea... play a round with me. (Oops, that sounds naughty. haha) How much patience do YOU have?

Yes, please feel free to call me Amy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home