Sunday, March 18, 2007

The War Needs to END!

My friend Caleb is currently on his 2nd Tour of Duty in the Middle East, someplace that I cannot spell or pronounce, in Iraq. I've known him since, well, since he was in the womb... and now he's well into his 20s.

We E-mail when he can, so I know he's OK. I haven't heard back from him in about a month though, which is difficult. I'm not a patient person, but I try to understand that he cannot just send out E-mail whenever he feels like it. He's a medic in a Naval Hospital unit, so I'm sure he stays very busy.

Cabeb, I love you my friend. I think about you all the time and wish you a safe return back to your loved ones in Texas... when the time comes.

I do not support this godforsaken war, and it needs to end. This war is not the answer. At the same time, our soldiers DO have my support until the end.


"President Bush," (and I use the term loosely, hence the quotations), get a clue and pull our troops out of the Middle East. This is not our battle to fight. We need not lose anymore of our soldier's lives! Let's bring them home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home