Sunday, July 13, 2008

It's Been a While...

OK, so a lot of SHIT has been going on in my life and I have a lot of it to blog about, but it's not going to happen all at once, and not right now.

Right now, however, my current quandry is: Should I stay or should I go... to the Gay Rodeo w/ my buddy Tom and his friend Rob???

I have a few short moments to decide. The decision should be no, as we are celebrating my oldest Niece / Goddaughter's 7th birthday later today, and I wouldn't be back in time. I don't typically see myself as obligated to do this or that, but this is something I must do... the family birthday party.

I love hanging out w/ my gay friends, and I like cowboys and country music. A Gay Rodeo sure sounds like a blast of a good time! DAMN!! Why couldn't it be next weekend, during my 4-day long B-day weekend celebration (for myself) when I have nothing planned? *sigh*

2 Comments:

At 7:10 PM MDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey,
hope youre doing/feeling well.
s

 
At 9:13 AM MDT, Blogger Rocky Mountain Rat Girl said...

Thanks... not so much, but trying my best to hang in there. Scary times...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home